Background

Hallie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kinley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mikey's Graduation from Vanderbilt


We made a family trip for one more Vanderbilt graduation. We took both the girls and had a nice time. The weather held off so I was glad we didn't have graduation inside. The picture is one Reed took of Hallie in time-out - what for I can't remember. She likes to declare her independence often so I imagine it was probably for not listening to her daddy.

2 comments:

The Bucklers said...

For a little girl in time out, she sure does look awfully precious!! She is darling ~ what a little personality, I can tell ~ and she looks a lot like you! Keep posting pics ~ I am impressed that you have actually posted recently. :) xo!!

Brandi Raye Turner said...

Before I even saw who commented, I knew it had to be Britt :)

This picture really is SO precious...