Background

Hallie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kinley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Hallie - 5 months


Here's Hallie getting ready to go with me for a jog. It was really cold a couple of weeks ago and this is a "star" bunting that she got from her GranB (Reed's mom) for Christmas to keep her warm. She looked so cozy I had to take her picture. Hallie continues to grow so fast and has found her voice and loves to scream in delight!
Hallie and I will travel to NY this weekend to meet up with my family. Little Martin lives in NY now. Mikey is flying in for the night from Vanderbilt. Dad, mom, Ashley and Lawson will fly in as well. We are traveling without Reed because he is out west for work/pleasure (skiing in Park City). Ashley and mom are in NY for market and the rest of us are just tagging along for a show and some good eats! I will post more when we return!

1 comment:

Brandi Raye Turner said...

So Ashley still has the store?! That's great! You're going to have so much fun in NYC. I miss all the trips like that that I used to get to do. Those are a thing of the past for awhile!! Hallie IS getting big! What a doll...

Have fun in NYC! I can't believe your brothers are all grown up. Scary. I guess I finally have to accept that we're grown up now, too.